Wednesday, January 15, 2020

And Then They Told Me I Have Cancer

So, we are living here in Germany again.  Last fall I started having trouble with my asthma.  Asthma hasn't really been a big problem for me except the years I lived in New Jersey.  I hate going to doctors and hospitals and clinics so I made every effort to fix it myself.  As a nurse I have a lot of tools at my disposal and tried them all to no avail.  I went in and the PA I saw wasn't really sure, but at my urging we got a chest Xray.  That showed some interstitial problems that were not clearly defined.  So then we got a CT scan to clarify what the deal is and it showed my lungs were fine, but there was a density on my left breast.  So then we got to have a diagnostic mammogram, and and ultrasound and the the radiologist was so great and got out of a meeting he was supposed to attend so biopsy it right then.  So yesterday he called with the pathology results.  As much as deep in my heart I thought it would be cancer, I really thought he would tell me it wasn't.  I can't describe hearing those words.  Unfortunately, it is a malignancy.  It's invasive.  I'm putting in a consult to a surgeon.  My heart stopped.  My world changed.  But God is still in the center of it.  God is good and greatly to be praised!

2 comments:

Diwakar said...

Hello sister Ribecca. I AM A Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about you being a born again, Spiritfilled Christian and a Registered Nurse. To visit your blog post and read about your diagnosis was disappointing and sorrowful but was so encouraged to know how your trust is in the Lord Jesus Christ and knowing and experiencing that God is good and is in the center of it. Though I am a stranger to you but I am a brother in Christ and the Lord has purpose in getting me connected with you so that some one is praying for you in India. Be assured of my prayers for you as you trust the Lord for His healing touch. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with agreat contast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. we reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. we also encourage young and the adutls from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. we would love to have young people come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would have been so happy to have you as a Nurse to bring spiritual and physical healing to the people in the slums of Mumbai but you will have to undergo treatment such as radiotherapy or chemotherapy. I am sure for young people it will be a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and friends. MY EMAIL ID IS: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Wishing you speedy recovery from your health issue and a blessed and a Christ centered New year of good health.

Maria said...

My husband and I have been married for about 7 years now. We were happily married with two children, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago I started to notice strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I discovered that my husband was seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he doesn't care about me or the kids anymore, sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come home for about 2-3 days. I did everything I could to correct this problem but to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. One day when I was surfing the Internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Padman could help resolve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and so on. So I felt like I had to give it a try. I contacted him and he made a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to see me and apologized for the wrongs he had committed and promised to never do it again. Since then, everything has returned to normal. My family and I live happily together again. All thanks to Dr. Padman. If you need a spellcaster capable of casting a spell that really works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. Here is his email:

padmanlovespell@yahoo.com or (info@padmanspell.com)

WhatsApp +1 949 229 386
website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html