Saturday, January 24, 2009

Computer Problems Fixed

My computer has been acting up and it seems I had too many cookies for it to function properly. So, now they are gone, and I can blog again. This, then is the blog from yesterday.

Today I managed to get a lot done. I understand Pam from Midnight Musings a lot better now. When my back feels good I can do a lot. When it hurts I can't do much and I don't like it. Anyway, today I managed to finish 3 loads of laundry (including a huge ironing pile) and wash and dry a fourth. I also made the bed and cleaned up the bedroom. I emptied the dishwasher. Reloaded it and ran it again and hand washed Alaina's bottle parts. Supper consisted of left overs for Alan. I ate poptarts. I know. Not incredibly healthy, but I've been craving some wierd foods lately. So, even though that doesn't really sound like much, when you consider running after Alaina and taking care of her, it is. At least for me.
I hope your day went well too.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Pop Tarts for dinner isn't so bad *wink* :-)

Well Saturday is almost over for you there in Germany so I hope the 3 of you have a blessed and faith filled Sunday tomorrow!

~ Dawn