Friday, July 13, 2012

6 Days Post-OP

I'm sick as a dog.  I have headaches that prevent me from resting.  My stomach is upset and it hurts.  Yesterday, the doctor re-glued my skin where it was leaking, but that glue is coming up.  It's not leaking yet.  I'll have to watch it.  Alan has gone to get my sister.  They'll be here soon.  I tried to advance from clear liquids to full liquids today.  In 30 minutes time I ate about 2 teaspoons of sugar free chocolate pudding,  I'm not sure it was that great for me but I kept it down.  I'm just going to blog what I'm doing, what I've done, and how it is for me.  This is my experience.  All others will be different.  I hate being sick all the time.  I hate  being in pain.  This is misery, and no, it's not the "easy" way out.  All this does is make you miserable and prevent you from cheating on your diet.  I need to get in 48 ounces of liquids every day.  I haven't gotten in that much yet.  I hope I don't dehydrate.

No comments: