Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Birthday!











Sunday was Alaina's first birthday. I can't believe it has already been a year since this wonderful child came into our lives. At her party there was a lady with a newborn. Looking at this baby I could hardly believe Alain was that small the first time I saw her. Sigh. I love her so. Here are some pics from the party. She is walking quite a bit now and soon will give up the crawling I'm sure. We have introduced the cup to her and she is getting the idea, so the bottle will likely be gone in a few months. Sigh. She is growing up so quickly.

3 comments:

Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

Oh, she is so adorable! I have always said, and still believe, that one is the cutest stage, especially that first birthday.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Miss Alaina!

Rebecca, can you believe you're having a party for your own daughter? Isn't that wonderful!!!

Morgan said...

Wow! I know I am late, but Happy Birthday to Alaina! She is so beautiful, and I can't believe she is one year old now, either. I'm so glad that she is home now. Great pictures, looks like a wonderful party! Wish I could have had a piece of that cake. :)