Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday

Whew! Another busy day here in Bamberg. Woke up this morning to find that Smokey the cat had played all night in the coupons I had so carefully sorted and stacked. Coupons everywhere. Could the Lord be preparing me for motherhood? 3 loads of laundry today, wrapping Christmas presents, making dinner and the bed of course. 4 pounds lost. Errands run.
Yesterday was bizarre. I woke up when I heard a loud noise just after my husband left for work. I thought, "Oh stink! I forgot to put my water bottles out for exchange! The delivery is today! So I get up, throw my robe on, look outside to see if I could see the truck. I didn't see it, but it was only 0915 (yes a late start I know). Anyway, I had a little water left in the current bottle and I wanted to exchange all the bottles so I hurriedly empty the water into some pitchers, and get the bottles out side. Can you just see me in my bathrobe with hair sticking out everywhere? Anyway, I went on about my day but I waited to take a shower because I didn't want to be in the shower when they came. After a couple of hours and no one came, I call the company. The call doesn't go through. I tried every number I could but it either wouldn't go through or no one was answering. Now I was getting upset. I went outside to see if they came early and left a note in the mail box like they are supposed to. No note. I called my husband and asked him to call thinking maybe he would have better luck. He got through, but there was no answer. I got more and more frustrated and upset. Then I discovered that it was Thursday and not Friday. The delivery day is Friday. OOOPS! lol The whole day I was thinking it was Friday when it was not. Confused my whole day.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I have many many days like that here in Germany. Most of the days run together for me except paydays LOL. I seem to always know the date on those days but all the other days just blur together.