Tuesday, June 19, 2012

UNWORTHY!!!

Unworthy! Unworthy! I am so unworthy to love God! I Love God! He is so personal and loves us so much. This morning before I woke up I was having a dream. I've dreamed this particular one many times. It's about something so private and close to my heart that only my husband knows about it. As I was coming closer to wakefulness I realized it was only a dream and cried out (still in the dream) "will this ever happen!?" As I was beginning to wake up He sang right into my heart part of a verse from a hymn, "...fear not I am with thee. Peace be still..." Just the fact that He knows my heart and lovingly speaks comfort to me even before I'm awake is amazing to me. Two more things about this. 1. As I was formulating this post in my mind, as I was formulating the part about 'only my husband knows" I got to the word husband the Lord spoke the letter "s" into my mind. Husbands. The word came out in my mind husbands, Reminding me again that I have two. One here on earth and a fiance' in heaven. A husband-to-be who knows me better than mine ever can! 2. That song goes, "There's within my heart a melody. Jesus whispers sweet and low. Fear not I am with thee. Peace be still. In all of life's ebb and flow.
(chorus) Jesus Jesus Jesus, sweetest name I know. Fills my every longing. Keeps me singing as I go.
Is it any wonder I love the hymns and want the children of today to learn them too!

No comments: