Saturday, February 21, 2015

Back to Blogging?

So, fast forward over a year.  When the last picture was posted we lived in Tacoma, Washington and were stationed at Ft. Lewis, then we moved to Ft. Leavenworth and now we are at Ft. Bliss which is in El Paso.  We are the exception to the rule for Army moving.  We are coming up on our 12th anniversary and have moved 10 times.  Yay us.  This constant moving does however prevent one from having lots of clutter in the house.  If I don't need it.  I don't keep it.  I throw bags of stuff out or donate before each move and as I unpack I get rid of bags more.  LOL  God knows me!  I'm normally a pack rat, but I'm just too lazy to keep all that stuff.  And then too, I did marry Mr. Clean, minimalist guy.  I have yet to meet or know anyone that then meets Alan and doesn't say, "Well THAT's not the guy I pictured you with!"  lol  God knew me there too.  Better than I know myself.  So here we are in El Paso.  Let me show you the house we found!  By the way we Got here in July of 2014.










No comments: