Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Quick Post

I am posting this fast. We are on the way to the hospital to have me admitted. The pain has become unbearable and so I'll have pain control and then back surgery. Heather is doing better. She is out of her coma but is still being sedated. I am posting a link to a web site you are welcome to visit to get the latest on her condition. Thank you for praying. She was very near death. You are welcome to post comments on her website but please keep in mind that her 11 year old son does not know all the details and may read what is written.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/pray4heatherjackson

The movers are coming on Tuesday and this week will be very hard for my hubby. Please keep him in prayer. I will post again when I am out of the hospital and able to post.

Rebecca

9 comments:

Ginger said...

I am so sorry you are in such pain! I will be praying for you. Please keep us updated on yourself but also on Heather. God Bless!

Rita Loca said...

Oh dear. So sorry to hear this. I am praying. I have had two back surgeries myself so I know how you will be feeling. It does relieve the pain. I will also pray for your hubby.

TO BECOME said...

Dear Rebecca, I am so sorry that your back has gotten so bad. I am praying for you. I had to have three back surgeries. Not easy but we do what we have to do. God took good care of me and I am sure that He will you also. I will be praying for your husband. I will be looking forward to hearing that you are up walking around soon and feeling so much better with the pain gone!!!! connie from Texas

Ginger said...

Just stopping to check on you...still praying!!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh Rebecca honey, I hope this surgery gives you a better quality of life. and yes indeed, poor hubby has a lot on him right now. Will be praying!

Unknown said...

I just prayed for you and wanted to check in and see if we had an update yet. Anxious in Florida.

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Rebecca said...

I have no need for a moderator. Please limit your comments to the subject matter.