Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tired Tuesday

I'm tired. I didn't do all that much today, but I didn't sleep well last night. Kept having night mares. Anyway, today I went to the PX to get Alaina some more clothes. She needed onezies, socks, and sleepers. I was really disgusted with the lack of clothing for size 12 months. There was almost nothing. I was hard put to find onezies and I could only find one sleeper and it was so ugly. Socks were no trouble but really. Are there that few babies wearing 12 month size? I say that because the racks are labled and there were hardly any lables for that size. She did get one outfit, but that was all. In other news I've been working on my coupon book for an hour or two every night. So many people are sending them that it takes some work, but it's worth it. I'm getting 4 packs of oral B dental floss for free tomorrow. Well, actually they are paying me 1 cent to take them away. There are some people I am slowly schooling in the art of coupons and sales, and it never fails that someone asks me about them while I'm in the store. Now some of them look at me like I'm nuts but when I explain how much I save and that it can be considered a vacation fund the light bulb goes on over their heads. lol It's kind of funny to see. I should clarify however that the time spent working on coupons is done while we are watching TV or the news or a video or something. So it's not like I just sit there and do nothing else. Anyway that was my day. We are taking a break from finalizing travel plans so I thought I'd blog a bit. Cya later!

No comments: