Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday


I heard from my cousin Kath in Australia today. It's always good to hear from her especially as she is nearly 93 years old. The good thing about this hip problem is that I have little appetite which is quite unusual for me. When I was at the doctor last week (the first time) I had lost 4 pounds. They didn't weigh me the second time but I'm sure I've lost quite a bit. The only reason I eat at all is to take the medicine. If you take it on an empty stomach it makes you vomit and I'm not a big fan of vomiting. Now don't anyone get the bright idea to go out and injure yourself to lose weight. It usually works the other way. I think of little Alaina constantly and can't wait to get her home. Thanks to all of you who are lifting us up in prayer. Anyway, nothing much new here. I'm getting caught up on my blog reading.

No comments: