Friday, January 11, 2008

Updates

Well we heard about baby Andy. They are referring him to a pediatric urologist for more tests, but it's looking like he'll have to have surgery. He's so little. My prayer is that whatever this blockage is it will dissolve itself and he wont have to have any surgery. My God is able. I believe He who made my nephew can fix him.
In other news, this bursitis isn't getting much better. It is a little better as now I can sleep some but the pain is bad and the pain medicine doesn't take it away. However it does make it bearable. OK I'm off to the doctor again. I have the pics of baby Alaina and will post them when I get back.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Praying for you both!

I love what you said "My God is able". Amen!!!! Hallelujah!!!

Morgan said...

We'll certainly continue to pray for little Andy, and you too! Thanks for keeping us updated...