Friday, June 1, 2007

Are You A Feminist?

Ok, I couldn't resist this one. Take the Feminism Quiz to see how much of a feminist you are.
This is my result:

You Are 58% Feminist
You aren't a total traditionalist when it comes to gender roles. But you're no feminist either.You generally think that women should be treated as equals, but you're not convinced the world should be gender neutral.

I suppose I'm higher than a lot of you might be but I do strongly believe that women should be educated and that women should be able to take care of themselves even if married, because one never knows when that husband isn't going to be there anymore. I also had to agree with the holding men and women to the same standards question (question number 3) because though I found the situation morally repugnant, Biblically speaking sin is sin whether you are a man or a woman. I give you as example the woman caught in adultery. In the very act. Where was the man? If it was adultery for her it was for him. I'm interested to hear other opinions or viewpoints.

No comments: