Friday, June 15, 2007

The Lord Giveth And The Lord Taketh Away. Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord!

So, this is the final deal. Alan got off of the deployment thing but the unit will not allow him to take that wonderful new position. We don't understand why all this has happened but we don't need to. We know the Lord works all things for those that love Him and are called according to His purpose. Our prayer has always been that we want to be in His perfect will. So though we don't know, He does know and we are willing to accept that. So here we are and here we stay. DH is taking me away for the weekend. We've been through a lot lately and I especially need a break. I am going to go ahead and post this and then work on posting the pics from the ball.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so sorry to hear that the position did not work out. But I am glad that are doing your best to accept it. I hope that you enjoy your weekend away together.
I loved the pic of your and your husband at the ball. He had the best looking lady in the room.

Unknown said...

It sounds as though you are accepting the final decision about your hubby in a graceful manner! The Lord helps us do this!

Rebecca said...

Thank you Carrie that is so sweet!