Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cleaning frenzy and ketchup

What do these two things have in common? Me. I have been craving ketchup for about a week now. This is really weird because the only time we use it in our house is on top of meatloaf, and we only have that about 6 times a year. Totally bizarre. The cleaning frenzy is what I had today. I came home from the gym and had every intention of reading a book. but my home wouldn't let me. I loaded the dishwasher and ran it. Cleaned the kitchen counters and sink. Swept the floor and then I really got started. I made the bed and set my Robomaid to work sweeping the floor. (we have all hard wood floors except the kitchen and bathroom which are tile) Then I scrubbed the kitchen floor; Swiffered the dining room, living room, both bedrooms and the bathroom floor; dusted the entire house including the baseboards and all the cabinets, pictures, etc.; mopped the floors mentioned above; scrubbed the bathroom; did a load of laundry; folded and put away the laundry that had been in the dryer; and did a bit of ironing. Now, I need only to put a few things away and get supper going and all will be well.

No comments: