Saturday, February 10, 2007

Homemakers Survey

I have been tagged by Lela over at The Joy of the Lord is my Strength. Feel free to leave your own answers in the comments section or if you do it on your blog leave a comment below so I can read your answers.

1. Aprons - Y/N? If Y, what does your favorite look like? No, I don't use one. I should.

2. Favorite thing to bake? Cakes or brownies.

3. Do you use a clothes line? No, we don't have one.

4. Have you ever made donuts? Yes, and I love them!

5. Name one homemaking thing that you do every day. Clean the Kitchen.

6. Do you have a separate deep freezer? No, but I sure wish I did.

7. Do you have a garbage disposal? No, and I miss it. We have had them in the past.

8. What is your favorite homemaking source? Miserly Moms by Jonni McCoy.

9. Ironing - Love it or hate it? I'd like it more if I could have a place where my board is
always set up and ready to go. I just hate setting up the board.

10. Where is your junk drawer if you have one? In the kitchen.

11. What is your favorite part of home making? Cooking.

12. Do you wash nylons by hand or in the washing machine? In a mesh bag in the machine,
and then drip dry on a door
knob.

13. Do you use the window or open the door to check during baking? Door.

14. What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? Computer.

15. What do you put on home made pizza? Cheese, home made sauce, onions, garlic, green
peppers, and sometimes hamburger or pepperoni.

16. What does your recipe container look like? I have some small photo album like books
that the cards go in and I am making a
3-ring binder for stuff that I print off the net.

17. What style of home do you live in? Right now we are in a 2-bedroom German style
stairwell apartment. The houses we have had since
we got married are a 3 bedroom farm house, a 4
bedroom ranch, and a 3 bedroom ranch. This is the
first time we have lived on post.

18. Table cloths and napkins? Table cloth with lace overlay and paper napkins.

19. Under the sink. Organized or toxic wasteland? Organized - cleaners and sponges.

20. Vacuum. We have hard wood floors so we swiffer and use our robomaid a lot.

21. How many loads of laundry do you do per week? 5 on average.

22. Yard - who does what? We don't have one. When we did we hired out the mowing,
trimming and raking.

23. What is your last homemaking task before going to bed? The only thing I routinely do
before bed is brush, floss, and
rinse with Act.

No comments: