Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Bed

Our new bed finally got here. Our cat Smokey got mad at my husband and urinated on our bed several months ago. Try as I might I could not get rid of the urine smell. I would think it was gone, but we use an electric mattress pad as hubby gets cold easily and the heat would bring the stink right back. So we had to get a new one. It has taken this long for it to get here. We got a king sized bed with a very thick pillow top. So I put on the new bed skirt, electric mattress pad, sheets and comforter and then realized that though I had bought new king sized pillows to use, I had forgotten to buy king sized pillows for the shams. I'll have to go pick some up. :( It didn't stop us from sleeping on it though. We had so much room last night that I didn't even know when my husband got up this morning.

No comments: