Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sheets and my Sister


You would think at the ripe old age I have attained that I would know better than to EVER take new sheets directly out of the package and put them on a bed. I confess. The other night when we were setting up our new bed, I was unprepared and put new sheets right on it. Today, I took them off and washed not only them but also the other set that my sister sent me. I have hopefully learned my lesson. I scratched and itched all night last night.

Speaking of the sheets my sister got me. She gets the best deals. She lives in the Chicago area and I don't know how she does it but she really gets the goods. This sheet set is 600 thread count, doesn't wrinkle and is soft as butter.
This is a picture of my sister. The baby is her granddaughter, my great niece Julia. Isn't she beautiful? Julia is about 10 months old now and I am just as proud as can be.

No comments: