Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jeffs Found Guilty!

The Polygamist leader of the Fundamental Latter Day Saints is going to prison folks. IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!! I have been disgusted for years by his assertion that polygamy is God's way and his terrorizing of little girls who are forced to marry old men. I pray the Lord reach out to those people deceived by this cult. I pray the Lord will put real Christians in their path. People with hearts like Jungle Mom and so many others who will love them and not judge, but bring the truth of the Word of God to them. I praise the Lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come that this antichrist has been taken out of the world and placed in prison where he belongs. I pray the truth of the Lord reach him there as well. He needs Jesus too. It's humbling, but beautiful to know that Jesus loves him too. Humbling because I am no better than Jeffs. Sure, I have not done what he has done but I too am a sinner, and humbling because if Jeffs were to come to Him, He would say to the Father, him too Father. I died for him too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes it is about time, but I love the way you ended this post! God isn't a respector of persons. Anyone who humbles themself before the almighty God, admits his/her sins, and asks for forgiveness will be recieved! AMEN!