Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday In The Park

Do you guys remember that song? I'm dating myself here but I think it's from the '70's, When I opened my blog today I thought, "What to write about? Oh hey it's Saturday" and then started singing the song. Saturday in the park, I think it was the fourth of July....If I knew how to put any music on my blog I would. Perhaps I'll run over to Carrie J's blog and see how she does it. Anyway, today I enjoy Saturday for all the reasons I used to enjoy it. It's a bright sunny day outside! I worked all week and this is the first day I'm not expected to be somewhere, I don't have to deal with a bunch of kids that don't want to be in school, etc. DH worked all night so He'll be sleeping most of the day. I plan to do some shopping at the PX. I don't go to the PX often, I just wait until I have nearly run out of things and then I go. If I didn't have so many things to get I'd walk. This is one of those days where you're just excited to be alive! Enjoy your weekend everybody!

No comments: