Thursday, October 4, 2007

Alaina Update And Other News

We have found out more about our new bundle of Joy! She weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces at birth and was 19 inches long. We can't wait to go see her!
In other news, there is none. There is nothing going on here. We are boring people. My plans for the day include a small amount of shopping at the PX, emptying the dishwasher, making the bed, setting up the coffee pot for tomorrow, fixing a supper of left overs and little else. Never fear, I'll find something to do with myself. Well, there is some ironing i should do and there is a package I need to take to the post office. Oh yeah I bought a bunch of cards I need to send (if I can find them). Things have been disappearing around here. Neither one of us can find stuff and our house is pretty clean. Hmmmmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great! While reading your post here, I was reminded that I need to get off this computer and do some ironing myself!!

Praying for Alaina's safe arrival! She was a tiny one!