Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Laughed So Hard

OK, this will take me a while to write as I'm still laughing. I woke up this morning still with a cold but it's getting better. That Zicam really works. Had me feeling better in no time. OK now on to the source of my laughter. I don't wake up easily. Not a morning person doesn't even begin to describe it. I was thinking of the last post Mrs. Wilt made on her blog about being a southerner and wondering what state they lived in, so I thought I'd log in and see if she makes that public. I logged in and checked my email. In doing so I saw a new comment on my blog. For those of you who do not have blogs, the comments are emailed directly to me as well as appearing on the blog. That way I can see when a new comment arrives as I have not chosen to view and approve all comments before they post. I read it. It was about an older post about General Peter Pace. I'll have you know I had received my first hate mail - or hate comment as it were. So, being the good detective that I am I noted the time of the comment and went straight to my web tracking device. I discovered where the person got to my blog from and what I found was a web site of apparently hate filled people who seem to be Democrats. Not that there aren't hate filled people who are Republicans but theses did seem to be Democrats.
Fascinating. I scrolled halfway down the page and lo and behold there was a link to my blog in one of the comments. The commenter was speechless and appeared to think I am some kind of nut. lol I laughed so hard! I can't tell you how pleased I am to be considered a nut by the radical left wing! Glory to God! It is by His grace I am! I'd rather be crazy for Jesus than a politically correct conformer to leftist ideas that claim to be mainstream. I also praise the Lord because everyone who goes there and reads that post will read that they need to be saved and how to be saved. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad Alaina will be raised by parents who aren't left wing loonies!