Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Guatemala Day 4






OK, so day 4 of our trip. I had been up most of the night and the realization that this would be our last 12 hours with her was hitting hard. I cried off and on all day. I woke DH up and insisted we all go to breakfast as a family. We did, then we spent some time in the baby lounge visiting with other parents. Interestingly enough, Alaina slept most of the day. We just spent time in our room and wandering around the hotel looking at the perfection that is our daughter. Loving her, holding her, taking pictures of her and family photos too. I wont go into giving her back. It's just too painful. No mother should ever have to walk away from her child. Suffice it to say that I bawled. Oh my, it's hard even to write this post, so I'll stop there. Please continue to pray that we get her soon and please continue to pray for the children of Guatemala. The government there is trying to shut down adoptions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can only imagine your heart break! All the photos you are sharing are precious! You and hubby have such blessed contented looks of happiness and joy on your faces.

TO BECOME said...

You photos have really touched my heart. You are in my prayers. May time pass quickly. Baby is beautiful.

I wanted to thank you for your prayers for me recently and I wanted to let you know that I am back with a calm heart in knowing that I am exactly where God wants me to be. I have also started another blog and if you get a chance please check it out and let me know what you think when you have some extra time. Thanks again, connie from Texas

My new blog's address is http:// ouryearsasatalethatistold.blogspot.com