Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Momma's Little Angel


I miss her. More and more each day I long for the moment when I can take her home forever (or at least the next 18 years or so). It's not normal for a mother to walk away from her child. I try so hard to only think of her with my mind. If I use my heart I can't help but cry. Even now just writing about her the tears are rolling down my face. I knew this is how it would be. I knew the moment I saw her I would lose my heart. "Lord watch over her and protect her. Keep her safe in your loving arms and bring her home quickly." Please continue to pray for her and for this process to move quickly.

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I am praying. I hope it want be long now. Stay healthy she will need you a lot when she gets here. connie from Texas

Carrie J said...

Oh Rebecca, I'll take what I'm going through anyday over yours. Mine is a natural, expected time in my life, even if it is hard. I would probably be a wreck if I was in yours! Big, BIG hug.

Read your post about the hate mail from the left winger. Just shook my head. It does seem they are all really angry most of the time.