Saturday, October 20, 2007

Super Savings Saturday


OK, this is my Super Savings Saturday entry for this week. I don't have the option of going to CVS, Walgreen's or Rite-Aid so this is all from the Commissary this week. Dawn Direct dish washing liquid was on sale for $2.29 and I had coupons for $2 off so they were 29 cents each. Jolly Time popcorn was on sale for $0.89 and I had a coupon for $1 off = free. Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste was on sale again for $1.50 and I had 2 coupons for $1.50 off = free. Martha White corn bread mix marked down to $0.19/box. I had 2 coupons for $1 off 4 boxes so I got 8 boxes more than free. Pop Secret pop corn sale + coupon = 30 cents each. GoGurt yogurt marked down to $0.80 each + coupon for $0.75 off of 2 = $0.42 each.
So everything in the picture would have been $27.70 and I got it for $2.02. Not too shabby.
Not pictured is the Rice-a-Roni that I got 2 for 45 cents each. 2 boxes of Honey bunches of oats strawberry cereal that I got for 79 cents each. 2 boxes of Pillsbury brownie mix for 50 cents each. One free can of Libby's French cut green beans after buying 4 for 40 cents each. 24 bottles of Propel sport drink for 33 cents each. 2 slices of Edwards key lime pie for 50 cents each. A 2 bar pack of Olay bar soap for 83 cents and 2 eye of round steaks one for 81 cents and one for 68 cents. These good deals would have been $33.60 but I got them for $16.32.
All in all $61.30 worth of groceries for $18.34. There were other deals but those were the best ones.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You always do so well in saving money. This will serve you well as a parent!

Hope things are going okay in that department!

Rebecca said...

I hope it does although I may have to alter my shopping to days when hubby is home. I miss her more and more each day.