Thursday, April 19, 2007

Abortion Wrongs

Sorry I just don't believe in abortion rights. I wish to publicly applaud the supreme court for its landmark ruling prohibiting partial birth abortion. I don't care what anyone says. That is down right murder. Pulling a viable fetus out of its mothers womb and killing it is murder! Don't try to give me malarkey about doing it to save a mother's life either because that is crap! The fact is that there is NO WAY that it could even maybe save a mother's life. If a mother is that bad off then deliver/c-section the baby and save her life. Pulling a baby part way out and killing it will not save her life. The baby will have to deliver anyway. Dead or alive what went in must come out. C-sections can be done in as little as 60 seconds and can be done with spinal block type medication. There can be NO justification for it and I'm glad it's now outlawed. Keep in mind people that though I'm not addressing it here, I am against any form of abortion.

1 comment:

Janie said...

I hear you. There is no way this procedure could ever be used to save the mother's life. If her life was in danger from the pregnancy do a c-section!