Monday, April 23, 2007

Manic Monday

Today felt just manic. I had so much to do! 4 loads of laundry washed, dried, folded and ironed. Changed bed linens and put out fresh towels. Made doctor, dentist, and vet appointments. Met with the clinic chief nurse to work out a new schedule. Picked up scholarship applications at the school. (I'm the chair of the spouses club scholarship committee) Mailed two rather large packages. Went to the ATM and then to the shoppette to get drinks for the FRG bar-b-que tonight. Yes, they were having a sale. Baked and decorated 2 pans of cookies. Made a dozen deviled eggs, went to the German market for fresh ground beef and mixed it with spices for hamburgers for said barbque. Sliced up tomato and onion for hamburgers. Carted all of that and hubby to barbque, cooked hamburgers while serving hot dogs to others. Finally had a chance to eat. (It was soooooo goood) Gathered my things and went home. Now finally a chance to blog and read email. I'm going to bed now. lol My back hurts. It's nice to have a busy day. I was wishing my mom was here today. This is the first time I've made her deviled eggs and I could have used a taste tester. Oh well. Mom, if you're reading this they must have been good. They went quickly. Good night all.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Wow..you just made ME tired reading it! The food sounds yummy. Did you have a good turn out at the FRG cookout? Sorry your Mom is so far away. Hope you get some rest!

Rita Loca said...

I am ready for a nap after just reading all this. LOL!

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm exhausted! but I know what you mean, it feels good at the end of the day to know you accomplished so much. of course, we couldn't do that much running and cooking every day, but one in awhile is great! Thanks for visiting my blog!